To all our Moles and Ferri Orthodontic Patients and Families,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We have acquired and implemented additional safety measures throughout our offices to increase our patient’s and team’s well-being.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment as we undergo a phased reopening. We made these changes for the health and safety of our patients and staff. We appreciate your patience as we work hard to reschedule all canceled appointments.
- Please click on and fill out each one of these forms before your appointment:
- Review your forms and bring them with you. Only patients with appointments (and one parent/guardian if necessary) are permitted into the office. Anyone entering the office will need a consent form and questionnaire screening. If answering “yes” to any questions please call our office, you will likely be rescheduled.
- Please wear your own mask to the appointment (we are unable to provide masks due to PPE shortages)
- At the office we will take your temperature (100.4 and above will be rescheduled)
- Please brush and floss at home before coming into your appointment as these stations are closed.
- When you arrive, please respond to your text reminder that you are here and wait in your car until we confirm that we are ready for you to enter the office. If you aren’t able to text, please call.
- Our “Greeter” will prescreen you and take your temperature when you enter.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, or coffee.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. Please follow social distancing guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Ferri, Dr. Moles and the Moles and Ferri Orthodontic Team